One of the biggest challenges of running a call center is making sure that employees adhere to their schedules. Applying a strategic approach to improving adherence is crucial for contact centers struggling with rising costs, low service levels, and low customer satisfaction. This whitepaper summarizes five strategies to help boost agent adherence in your call center.
- How to quantify the cost and service implications of missing staff
- Learn about options for setting adherence performance goals
- How to identify the reasons why staff don't adhere to the schedule plan
- How to develop reward and consequence programs that support adherence goals
- How to effectively track, monitor and measure adherence