Ranking of agents
- Creating a schedule by agent rank can be very effective in reducing costs and increasing sales.
- Rank according to call completion time, calls per hour, call quality, customer satisfaction or other performance measures.
- Studies have shown that a good relationship with colleagues drives motivation and performance.
- Your schedule should leverage this by teaming up the “right" people.
- The productivity gain from giving each agent two skills could easily be 10-15%.
- The importance of multi-skilled agents is that they form overlapping groups. For example, having one group that can handle calls type A and B while another group takes calls type C and D, can be substantially improved by adding a group that is able to handle calls type B and C (or one of the other three combinations).