From capabilities and implementation to cost, usability, scalability and ROI, it’s a decision that will require advance research and feedback from the key members of your management team. Of course, one of the main objectives should be to increase efficiency and service levels, while also reducing costs.
If you’re near the beginning of this process, or have been using it for a while, here is a checklist of considerations that may be helpful in getting more out of your WFM software to maximize the performance of your contact center.
In the area of process design and improvement, run reports and do analysis in the following areas:
- Call Handling Analysis
- Benchmark Analysis
- Activity Summaries and Details
- Work Standards
- Quality Form Review and Feedback
- Evaluation of Coaching Techniques and Calibration
- Staff Flexibility
- Intraday Reviews, Adherence and Exception Management
- Forecasting and Scheduling Best Practices
- QM and PM Coaching, Training and Role Playing